This AGREEMENT is made between you the user and/or member hereinafter referred to as (“You”), and Ten Ten Capital, LLC DBA as SpotGamma (the Service).
SpotGamma provides the website known as SpotGamma.com (“the Service”) subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the Site. You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Service. If you are not at least 18 years old, please do not access or use the Service.
SpotGamma provides general information for educational uses only. Nothing SpotGamma provides is meant to be a recommendation or offer to buy or to sell securities. SpotGamma is not registered as a securities broker-dealer or as an investment adviser either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or with any state securities regulatory authority and does not attempt or intend to influence the purchase or sale of any security. SpotGamma is neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. As such, SpotGamma accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from any use of information from the Service. No information from SpotGamma is intended as securities brokerage, investment, tax, accounting or legal advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to sell or buy, or as an endorsement, recommendation or sponsorship of any company, security, or fund. SpotGamma recommends that persons desiring to trade or invest in securities do so cautiously and in consultation with their qualified financial, legal, and tax advisors. We cannot and do not assess, verify, or guarantee the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of any information, the suitability or profitability of any particular investment, or the potential value of any investment or informational source. You bear responsibility for your own investment research and decisions, and you should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment. Before selling or buying any stock or other investment you should consult with a qualified broker or other financial professional to verify pricing information.
SpotGamma does not provide refunds of any kind. Upon receiving access to any of our subscriptions or programs you can instantly benefit from the knowledge of the Service, therefore, we do not give refunds. We will not provide refunds if you forget to cancel your automatically renewing subscription, for incorrect coupon code use, or because you no longer want to use your subscription. It is your responsibility to choose subscription lengths appropriate for your situation and to cancel your automatically renewing subscriptions.
We reserve the right at any time to:
• Change the terms and conditions of this Agreement; or
• Change the Service, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of any of the Service; or
• Change any fees or charges for use of the Service; or
• Sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of the SpotGamma’s assets, including your personally identifiable information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
• Remove accounts from or deny access our free public chatroom for any reason with no explanation–since it is public access this is to prevent spam, phishing, advertising, and protect our member base from malicious content
• Your continued use of the Service indicates your acceptance of all revisions, and you should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review these policies for changes.
While using the Service you must not do any of the following:
• Record or redistribute any content of the service. This includes circulating information sent to you via email or behind our paywall to non-paying individuals. Our proprietary product is shared directly with you and intended to remain the property of SpotGamma.
• Attempt to hack/crack or in any way restrict access to the site for others or obtain administrative access for yourself
• Harass other members
• Self-promote your services or 3rd party services on our site
• Flood or spam the chat room with advertisements or solicitations
• Use the site for unlawful purposes
• Transmit any materials that contain any viruses or other harmful or disruptive software
• Attempt to steal our content from other members
• Attempt to solicit personal information from our members
• Share your account with anyone else to give access to non-subscribers, or any form of circumventing our membership process to gain free access to any of our tools or services.
Violation of any of the Conditions of Use may result in termination of membership without refund and/or further legal action
SpotGamma may terminate your account and discontinue your access to the Service for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold SpotGamma, its personnel, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses (including reasonable attorney fees), or other expenses that arise directly, indirectly, consequently, or incidentally, from your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service and/or content contained within the Service is to stop using the Service.
SpotGamma retains the right to use any communication with the Service including, but not limited to, chat text, images, voice, and video for publication and promotional means. This includes any personal identifiable information members choose to display while using any features on the Service, such as usernames, avatar images, or profile pictures.
The Service is solely directed to individuals residing in the United States. We make no representation that materials in or related to the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Service from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service and/or the provision of any service or product described thereon to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we so desire, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any such service or product that we provide. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, without regards to its principles of conflicts of law. You agree to personal jurisdiction by the federal and state courts located in the United States of America, and waive any inconvenient objections to such courts.