If you think you’d be a good fit for any of our open roles, please email your resume to email@example.com with the position name listed in the Subject Line.
SpotGamma is a growth company providing unique insights into the US stock market. Frequently featured in the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg and Reuters, SpotGamma delivers actionable information to institutional, high net worth, and retail investors on a daily basis.
SpotGamma is rapidly growing, and is looking for team members in the following areas:
The Content Creator will take current content and create new videos and written summaries targeted toward the retail market. Options market knowledge and video editing experience required.
Social Media Engagement Coordinator (Contractor)
While SpotGamma provides its subscribers with many technical insights, this role is not required to generate financial analysis. The Social Media Engagement Coordinator will be responsible for turning the insights from the SpotGamma team into content that’s optimized for SpotGamma social media platforms that our target audience can consume.
- Will learn about all SpotGamma offerings and current content from the core team
- Will coordinate with marketing to distribute routine content and launch announcements
- Will partner with sales to ensure ad campaigns are coordinated across social media platforms
- Will generate organic content based off of direction from sales and marketing
- Will create video, design and copy to reflect the specific social media audience
- Will inform management about trends in social media and suggest new opportunities
- Will analyze efforts and targeted campaigns to improve reach and user experience
- Will coordinate with brand partners and post collaboration content
- Will engage with customers via light community management on social media platforms
- Strong time management skills and experience managing complex projects
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under tight timelines
- Clear communication and collaboration in a team environment
- Minimum 2 years marketing experience, focus on content creation and social media preferred
Equity Options Analyst
- Extensive experience with and understanding of options and options markets, including “the Greeks”
- Excellent writing skills, with an ability to translate complex topics into digestible language
- Background in equity research and trade idea generation