Our market model has dealers short gamma with the market below 2950. This means that dealers will push the market further in its prevailing direction. If the market is selling then dealers will push is lower. It also means that when the market snaps back up it will be a violent move.
Don’t have an account with SpotGamma?
Start a 7-day free trial today to view all key daily levels, Founder’s Notes, commentary, tools, and market insights.
- SpotGamma Models Indicate Net Options Delta Expiration at Over $125 BillionJanuary 14, 2022
- Anatomy Of A Short Squeeze: This Is How Hedge Funds Pounce On Retail Meme StonksJune 9, 2021
- Weaponized Gamma ReloadedJanuary 31, 2021
- The Theory Behind Put WallsOctober 3, 2019
- How a 2,360% Jump in Call Options Fired Up Tesla’s Share SurgeOctober 26, 2021