Here we show how EquityHub plots out gamma curves, which could be used to find areas of support or resistance during extreme volatility. In this case WMT declined 10% after earnings – a price move which brought the stock to a “zero gamma” zone. This indicated that options market maker hedging may tail sharply off, which would reduce downside volatility in the stock.
- The Deep January Options ExpirationJanuary 14, 2022
- The Options Gamma TrapAugust 27, 2019
- Anatomy Of A Short Squeeze: This Is How Hedge Funds Pounce On Retail Meme StonksJune 9, 2021
- How a 2,360% Jump in Call Options Fired Up Tesla’s Share SurgeOctober 26, 2021
- SpotGamma on Dave Lee Show: TSLAOctober 27, 2021