After a sharp rally this morning the S&P500 stands at ~2890. This is where dealers buying starts to soften up. You can see their volume profile in the chart below. They were strong buyers up to this level but we calculated 2891 as the level where their buying wanes and 2920 where they flip to sellers.
Don’t have an account with SpotGamma?
Start a 7-day free trial today to view all key daily levels, Founder’s Notes, commentary, tools, and market insights.
- The Theory Behind Put WallsOctober 3, 2019
- How a 2,360% Jump in Call Options Fired Up Tesla’s Share SurgeOctober 26, 2021
- Weaponized Gamma ReloadedJanuary 31, 2021
- SpotGamma Models Indicate Net Options Delta Expiration at Over $125 BillionJanuary 14, 2022
- Goldman: All You Ever Wanted To Know About Gamma, Op-Ex, And Option-Driven Equity FlowsJune 10, 2020