SpotGamma Model Outlook for today using a futures reference price of 2870. Dealers are short a healthy amount of gamma meaning they are going to fuel the market move at open. A short gamma position means a higher market means dealers will start buying and if the market drops at open they will sell along with it. In summary the model is looking for a big move either direction once the market sets direction. The volatility trigger was at 2900 for the last several days and has now moved to 2900. That has worked as a top during this recent volatility period.
- SpotGamma on Dave Lee Show: TSLAOctober 27, 2021
- Weaponized Gamma ReloadedJanuary 31, 2021
- How a 2,360% Jump in Call Options Fired Up Tesla’s Share SurgeOctober 26, 2021
- Anatomy Of A Short Squeeze: This Is How Hedge Funds Pounce On Retail Meme StonksJune 9, 2021
- The Theory Behind Put WallsOctober 3, 2019