Ahead of important AAPL (Apple) earnings and the FOMC we wanted to review the market over the past week. We have spent a lot of time drawing an analogy between todays market and that of January ’18 (see here). Interestingly the Jan ’18 market topped the same day as the current market. Currently gamma is low, which frees the market up for a larger move. This may well be catalyzed by AAPL earnings and FOMC. AAPL earnings may be of particular note because of their exposure to China and the possible supply chain disruptions due to Coronavirus.
- The Deep January Options ExpirationJanuary 14, 2022
- The Theory Behind Put WallsOctober 3, 2019
- Goldman: All You Ever Wanted To Know About Gamma, Op-Ex, And Option-Driven Equity FlowsJune 10, 2020
- SpotGamma on Dave Lee Show: TSLAOctober 27, 2021
- How a 2,360% Jump in Call Options Fired Up Tesla’s Share SurgeOctober 26, 2021